An area of the Ince Community and Health Centre on Manchester Road has been transformed into an information hub where customers can get quick answers on how to access a wide range of council and public services. Although based in Ince the Local Life Centre is available to people in the whole of the Wigan North township.
The Life centre in Ince is local community version of the Wigan Life Centre in the town centre (near Wigan Town Hall). Life centres help you meet your needs on a local level by providing information and advice on a wide range of issues and supporting you to access council and other public services.
Local Life Centres:
• Make it easier for our customers to get in touch with us by face to face contact
• Answer all council related enquiries in a professional and efficient manner
• Develop a joined up approach to public service delivery by working with a range of local partners
• Provide suitable meeting spaces from where local groups can meet up
• the centre also provides a touch screen kiosk if you want to use the internet to help solve your queries and a free to use hot phone (located by the entrance) to resolve enquiries.
Eligibility Criteria (Who is this service for?)